Last updated: Aug 21, 2019
- Cancelling your DNA FOR INSTAGRAM Subscription
You may cancel your Subscription with DNA for Instagram at any time!
- How to cancel your DNA for Instagram APP-ONLY subscription:
* If you created an account through iTunes, you may only cancel your account through iTunes.
* trial subscriptions end as soon as you cancel the subscription. There is no grace period.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
Paid Subscription fees are non-refundable – except when required by law.
If a refund is granted, please allow up to 10 working days for the money to appear in the bank account the purchase was made.
IMPORTANT: The terms of any refund policy found on the website or iTunes OR Google Play Store (to the extent applicable to your iTunes or Google Play created account) will take precedence over this section.